New Cub In the Den Eco-Friendly Greeting Card
If you've ever grown up in bear country, you know how protective mothers are of their cubs. But that protective nature continues even into adulthood! Even when the cubs grow up and move out of the den, she will allow the cubs to forage in her territory, and she'll even keep other bears from trespassing.
So much like human moms, no matter how old they get, they will always be her little cubs! Whether it's a friend or family member, celebrate the arrival of their new cub with this unique design.
Like all Verdant greeting cards, seed paper shapes are included inside. Just plant, water, and watch wildflowers grow!
- 4.25" x 5.5" (A2) card and envelope made of 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Produced and printed 100% carbon-neutral!
- Printed using environmentally-friendly inks
- Biodegradable seed paper shapes and planting instructions included
- Blank inside - write your very own unique message!