Sympathy Eco-Friendly Greeting Card
The loss of a loved one is one of the most difficult times any person can go through. It's also when a person needs words of comfort from friends the most. The blue forget-me-not's featured on this design are a kind reminder that although our loved ones are gone for now, they will not be forgotten. The white lilys of the valley often represent "a return to happiness", which helps us think of the joy we'll feel when we see them again.
Like all Verdant greeting cards, seed paper shapes are included inside. Just plant, water, and watch wildflowers grow!
- 4.25" x 5.5" (A2) card and envelope made of 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- Produced and printed 100% carbon-neutral!
- Printed using environmentally-friendly inks
- Biodegradable seed paper shapes and planting instructions included
- Blank inside - write your very own unique message!